Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Haven't Used This for a While.

Yesterday...I ate a lot.
But I counted the calories, so I'm getting back into the swing of things.
I ate about 1,600 yesterday and only burned off about 600 of it.
Kind of depressing.
I'm hoping to eat less today because I don't think I'll be as busy.
I got this notebook.
We (J.P. and I) got one each so we could keep track of calories we ate.
We're using them for writing, but I'll probably end up writing down calories in it later.
It'll get to the point where that's all I can even hope to think about.
I'm actually really excited.
I'm using this website called Lose It! to count my calories.
Maybe writing it down and having it with me would also help.
Alright, toodles.
Hopefully I'll be able to post more often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment