Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dieting!~


Today is day one. I'm actually doing pretty bad. Considering I had a little under half of a diet soda just to find out it has 25 calories in it. I was craving chocolate so I had 280 calories worth of cookie, chocolate, and peanut butter. That's all I've had today and I've been up since ten. Amazing, really. I'm putting myself at a total of 290 so far. That's enough for a cup of yogurt or fruit. Lots of fruit. I'll probably end up having half a cup of yogurt now, half a cup later. I don't know what I'm gonna do.

1 comments:

kes said...

What kind of diet pop was it/how much was it? Like was it a 20 oz bottle or what? Most nutrition info is rounded to the nearest 5 or 10 so it might not have 25 calories in it, but it round to 25. I usually calculate the calories myself and compare what I come up with, with what it actually says the calorie count is. Hopefully you can stay under your calorie goal today. Good luck!

Post a Comment