Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Anna's birthday I did GREAT


I did amazing for Anna's birthday. Yesterday, though, I had TWO pieces of cake. That's more than I had for Anna's birthday. We went to a concert and I had a soda! Regular soda! But I jumped until my knee started hurting. I should've bit through the pain and jumped around some more.

Anna's birthday... Was wow. I.M. didn't tell me to eat more than what I ate. I had hardly anything. A few bites of nasty, grilled tofu, some slices of grill zucinni, a bite of grilled green onion, some popcorn (with butter, ugh), and a few bites of icing.

Weight? I dunno.

Comments:

Kes: That's exactly what I did. Thank you for the advice! ^^ I also had two glasses of water really quickly together so I was fuller. If they had asked, I could have blamed it on a small stomach.



americaleagel: I had a fantastic time. Everyone was lovely and we went to see the new Harry Potter movie right after the party. I felt very loved and it wasn't even my party. Haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment