Pages

Monday, July 18, 2011

Wow


It's two-thirty.
I've been up since eleven-thirty.
I've brushed my teeth, washed my face, put on eyeliner, watched a TV special about Harry Potter (♥), found my favorite jacket, oh and not eaten.
Only drank part of a bottle of water, a full bottle of water, and two classes of coffee.
Feeling freaking great. Other than the music on the radio sucks and my little brother's using the other computer so I can't blast my ears out with great music. Oh and my headphones are dying so they block out sound, but sound like crap.
Huh, I kinda wonder where my Choir hoodie went.
Burn calories tearing my room apart looking for it? Sounds like a good idea. See, I love my choir hoodie. It's huge on me and really thick. Perfect for when I don't want to wear a coat in winter.
Only, I have no clue where it's wondered off to.

I knew I was forgetting something.
Weight this morning: 136/135. I couldn't really tell which. Of course, I'll be weighing myself later tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great day, have fun!
I have a hoody like that :) my physics - honestly, it's not as sad as it sounds :P I hope you find yours soon :)
Lottie x

kes said...

I hate when I can't find the hoodie/sweater/shirt/ect that I want. It usually doesn't show up for at least a week after I tear my sister's room apart because my mom accidentally gave it to her and she refused to give it back. And I hate when I can't quite tell what the scale says. It'll be like between two numbers so I usually just call it whatever .5-ish. It works.

Post a Comment